Olive.tree

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

in mac lab.

1713 hr. darren, xand listening 2 songs.

boon chwee behind me.

nothing else in d room except music streaming in2 my ears.

shucks. no feature writing pls.

laa.... i screwed up 2day. everything just was like so bad. i took cab to skol again!! waster of mum and dad's precious $$!!

so mani tings just happened. an hr ago, i was at bkt batok. but futile trip.

i cried. i wept. i drank bubble tea. i wanted 2 scream at the top of my voice. but i din.

i dug out my bible to read.

God said," My grace is sufficient for you, 4 my power is made perfect in weakness. " 2 corinthians 12

i wept again. then a familiar voice called me. it was esther yeo! long time no see siahz..wow her hair so long liaoz..

after chatting a while to her, i flipped back 2 my daily bread. wait a min, why was i reading jan 20 entry?

i chuckled under my breath. God's will. His words to touch my heart n comfort my soul.

i took d ride back 2 skol again. n here i am in skol again.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home