Olive.tree

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

To the guy whom we met at BK today.

A thousand apologies for our actions. I'm sorry if you were offended. pls understand tat we three gals have been under tremendous stress for the past 13 weeks in a particular polytechnic in the East.

we also have exams next week, which adds on to d stress level.

therefore, under such circumstances, i decided 2 amuse my frens by doing tat. besides, u really remind me of those good days when i used 2 study for my A levels at fastfood restaurants.

pls dun be mistaken. i will nt put ur photo online or fantasize the whole day about it.

it will probably just be in my harddisk for the next 10 years.

oops, i am just kidding. maybe till the next time i reformat my laptop.

aniwaes, all d best for your exams! study hard & all d best for ur future endeavours! :)

yours sincerely, carmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home