Olive.tree

Monday, May 09, 2005

Behind time?

I feel behind time.

I remember what an older sister told me before. "When your friends start to graduate from university & all, you might start to think about everything and wonder why you are not one of them. & you will get affected again."

I guess i am sorta feeling a tiny weeny part of it.

Cos the time has come where my st nicks frens are all graduating or doing their last year of their honors. & whenever i look at my TP peers who r younger than me, i often envy the fact that they r on pace with most of the pple arnd them.

Well, of cos i am not alone. AND i am really enjoying life now! (in case this is an entry to lament on my unhappiness)

And i am quite sure God had a purpose and plan for everything in my life. The paths that i walked & took led me to you, you & you! The people, the events & the happenings! The tings that i have learnt. .. countless

I really wouldnt wanna trade all these for that. But well, if i dint walk this path, how would i know that all these will happen?

Behind time? Then again, maybe not =)

6 Comments:

  • "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune" - Jim Rohn

    Bernie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM  

  • haha.....how old are u?? i dun find dat i'm behind time with my peers cuz most of them are in jc lol....so its different 4 me la.....

    By Blogger danlee, at 4:59 PM  

  • Hey thought u were at chalet? Anywae I think u ended up in an area that was reallie ur area of giftedness and I think u r doing so well! Hhaha can help ur lousy St nicks fren who cun do her movie clip!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

  • If you feel left behind, then what about me? You can never move on if you do not look ahead. My friends grad and working here and there too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 PM  

  • some wise man say...is not how long you live that matters but how well u live. wise right. i say also say something quite wise" my life is a gift from God...how i live my life is my gift to God" suck the marrow out of life...ride on big girl!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 PM  

  • Let there be light!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home