Olive.tree

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Random Random

Sms fr Bin: I can't get in!!!!
My reply: Cun get into where? Office?
Sms fr Bin: the school website!!!

Me said: ARgh!
Colleague Amin: What happened? Someone died?

ERh.. no just that i forgot that today was the DAY for SUBJECT SELECTION! & blur me only realised when bin sent me tat sms. Thank God arh!!! and thank you AH BIN!

I am so tired and drained out from work. But i always feel very happy when i meet my friends! Had a good chat with Fiona just now.. must meet up with her again. I am really glad 2 have known her thru last Poly Serve. Even though we are from different polys & courses, tink we click quite well somehow. Like got alot of things to talk about.

And she also very happy to see me! Haaa.. Okay, I am abit screwloose liao! YEah.tmr is Sat! No work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home