Olive.tree

Thursday, September 25, 2003

haa..cun believe wad i did for my work in class just now.. a super ugly advertisement for Courts..
i was so sianz.. cos i thought singnet email was down.. n one of my journals was saved online lorz.
so i was so afraid i cldn't access the mail. which means i must retype the entire thing again.

Thank God i managed to log in later on..

today super cold manz.. raining n raining.. actualli i dun realli like thurs lesson.. cos veri veri long..
then mac lab alwz veri cold after a while.. but i like the subject though...maybe partly cos i have been
doing quite well for it..hee.. Thank God again.. really cos its like despite of my busyness,
i feel that He still blesses me with good results.

Though i know tat studying life is nt just abt results.. but it's still encouraging n kinda spurs me on
2 work harder when i see positive achievements.

*had a great nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home