Olive.tree

Thursday, October 23, 2003

went out 2 stardie with faith, sharon n shufen today at amk library. nt 2 bad i say to study together.. anithing dun noe just ask them.. if all of us dunnoe, we concluded its ms chuah's fault cos she never elaborate in lecture..

haa.. this is called the 'shift-blame' effect.

met up with shihan today.. taught her some stuff 'bout the bible n we talked alot also.
tink i kinda clicked well with her. after bs, i stayed arnd to study n she also pei me
by writing postcards for her fren.

tried to get into friendster..keep having lotsa probs.. dunnoe why also.. sianZ..still wunderINg how
on earth adrian found me.. haa.. n wad a flattering testimonial he gave me.

i just kinda read my sister's blog.. i feel she is rather profound. write alot of cheem stuff on her blog.

me?

well, i can write lahz. but i am too lazy 2 write abt theories of love, frenship blah blah blah.

aniwae as i have told faith.

'I alwz tok alot of rubbish n make it sound profound."

ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home