Olive.tree

Sunday, January 11, 2004

it's the time of the year again.

spring-cleaning.

well, actualli it's only part 1. my sister suggested tat we cleared up our Cds.. so we did..

plus, the computers.. a shelf we have etc.. quite a bit cleared up but there's still alot 2 be done.
half way thru.. i felt so stressed up..there were 2 mani things 2 be cleared.

Sometimes i feel as if i am just unpacking some of my old things & repacking them back again..
haa.. i told my sis to sell away some of the old cds tat we haven been listening 2 a while..

then i thought: better not..when the singer dies..the CD will become veri valuable

n my sis came up with a better theory. next time when we r old, we will be listening to all these oldies just like my dad.

oh gee.. i cun imagine jay chou. lee hom, stefanie sun etc becoming oldies.. hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home