Olive.tree

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

cannot log in2 frienster. sianz..but nvm gt my fren 2 help me approve all teh friends requests etc

finished my ica already... still gt 10 min more 2 end class. can i just run away now? will mr. selvan know...

ha..gt alot of work 2 do tis week.. tats why i am tinking of staying 2 skol 2 do all my work..
cos hse comp gt prob plus alot of distractions!!! yesterdae i din even get any work done though i was at home
i just watched tv after dinner, bathed, n then helped ryan with his work n chatted on MSN before i was totalli knocked out.

then in d middle of the nite.. my sis pulled me out of my bed to go my MUM"S room to sleep!! crazzzzie garl.. pls dun do such tings next time.. i cldnt sleep well on another bed lorz!! but such days would be over soon cos we r gonna get our separate rooms in MArch!! woohoo..but i better place the laptop in the living room maybe.. cos if not she keep coming my rm 2 use the comp. dere would be no diff 2 my room actualli 'cept maybe one table would be gone..

oh yah! we r gonna repaint my wall!! yeahz.. i am gonna have mine apple green! so inspired by irving's room when i saw it tat day..its so refreshing the color.. i wanna get tat 2... white walls r so boring and so safe.. my sis prob gettiing lavender.

i wished 2 realli redo my room but my mum doesn;t seemed 2 keen..sighz.. so guess deres only a new coat of paint 2 look fwd to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home