Olive.tree

Monday, October 18, 2004

Breaking news!

Carmen's home internet is back in order! which means she gets connected to d rest of the world again... horray!

haa.. y is everyone so surprised i am back?

21st church anniversarY
today was great and the service just seemed to end so fast! praise God i managed to share d gospel to a new fren i met. he's really friendly and nice, a j1 student. qt chatty also... also veri glad my mum came along today!! haa.. i really like the ngor hiang she bought.. nice

Barter trade
you guys wun believe it but i think i am gonna appear on tv for the barter trade thing!! the wu wu da qiao huan show.. haa. sounds silly right? actually cos my fren celine went & she asked me go, so i thought only go and see her. in d end, i accompanied her and we entered d 2nd round but we were not good enuff to enter the last round to exchange all d goodies :( but it was a good experience for me to see how they do a outdoor shoot production.

k boz...
then after that celine n i went for dinner & suddenli as we were talking, i wanted 2 go ktv.. like in how many months i haven gone.. aniwae we went & i feel so bad cos she was actually rather tired but aniwae we had fun and i am so glad she taught me how to sing better. i alwas felt my singing was very airy but din noe how to change it but she guided me as we sang.. so i din use the falsettos.. but really feel my voice is very low.. and low & weird!! cos i can sing all d guys parts!! but aniwae i am glad to have met up with her..i really need 2 work on maintaining more of my frenships with pple

chat
had a good chat with my buddy michelle. its alwas one of the best things to do even though we were talking serious stuff lah.. but she's like teh one who understands me the most. its just so amazing how i even brought her to my church, and got her involved in my church etc. But i noe i wasnt teh one behind all these. It was certainly GOD. n mich is such a blessing to everyone! whoever marries her is so blessed, becos she can do cross-stitch, cook and play piano!! wow...

jialat i am so lor soh... better end here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home