Olive.tree

Friday, October 15, 2004

*carmen blows off the cob webs on blogger.

yoz everyone i am back on blogger!!! well, actually i am at my cousin's house now... heh..but my home internet has been down.. well, its a long story but i heard from my sista everything is fixed areadi but i probably sleep when i get home.

well, we had yellowstone tech run today. qt interesting lah i was like running arnd doing alot of stuff , not so much of moving props but buying stuff haa.. moving wires and blah blah. well, but it is a good exposure for many of us. dun care so much abt the pay though.. heh

sunday is my church's 21st anniversary! time realli flies... i have been attending FIBC since i was 8 or 9? but in between i din attend for a while.. but its kinda like a place i grew up in. Things have changed, people have left & joined us but yet God's spirit is still within his house. We thank God that he has been preserving us even though we are such a small church. But i kinda like the small cosy feeling where everyone noes each other.

Well, this hols has been so far so good. I mean without pressing deadlines, everything is good!! haa.. had time to rest, helped mychurch youths with their work, did some planning for my church camp as well. I hope to meet up and go out with my frens as well, i mean dun waste this great opportunity rite?

so yah, as u can see i am not working except for the yellowstone thing. but i dun tink i am the only one not working rite?? haa.. well, my mum did nagged at me about working but i really wanted to serve God as much as i can & i figured out if i took on some 9-5 job everyday, i cant realli do that wholeheartedly.

i gotta go.. till then spidey says enjoy your holidaesss


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home