Olive.tree

Thursday, September 09, 2004

my eyes r almost closing

been studying jap since 8pm.. in between had some chats with my parents and also roger.

decided 2 use the cdrom 2 revise my vocab since it is more interesting than d text book. well, i have covered most of the stuff..

there's realli qt alot of things 2 study for the jap test.. wanted 2 do more of the exercises but its really tough n scary..cos i have 2 slowly transcript all the words..haa. n worse still, i have situations i managed 2 pronounce the word, and then i go "har?" wads tat word supposed 2 mean..

but at least its a written test this week.

i haven started on my multicam individual!!! i have taken d photos but haven gtten down 2 doing it. wanted 2 do it today but kinda troubled by some probs tat my cousin is facing... well, i still have tmr, friday & sat... but at least i have settled d story board fotos thanks to my beloved church mates!! i thank u guys once again!

i gotta go... tata


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home