Olive.tree

Thursday, January 06, 2005

decided that this entry will be totally cmm-less. since things r really qt messy at the moment.

i finally decided that i need some system for my quiet time with God. so well, i am back at reading thru Genesis for this whole month. even though i have read it before, i guess following the guidebook that had the dates wil be a good way to organise my readings.

n yes, i need 2 start memorising scriptures. i hope i can! my memory alwas fails me.

called up mandy today n realised she has an orientation campfire tmr for sec ones. hope she likes her new school. will be meeting her up on sat. its amazing tat now i am shepherding her becos almost 16 years ago, it was her mum who first brought me to church. my auntie has always been very concerned abt her nieces & nephews salvation. n i am really greatful for wad she had done in my life.

God truly blesses his people. Someone she used to guide & lead is now helping her child to grow! :)

i just realised i will be turning 22 in a month's time. sometime before CNY. 2nd feb 2 be exact. the thought is kinda scary. 21 was exciting but 22 sounds .... mature. i am nt sure if i am up 2 it yet. ha









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home