Olive.tree

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

went 2 school 2 do shooting today. we r left with one more day of shooting! yipee!! our actors were real farnie today & they kept making us laugh even though there were no lines for the script..

this time shooting seemed much easier maybe cos everything was done in school n we were more familiar with the equipment. its realli fun 2 shoot but all the postproduction work can be realli scary.

SIP briefing this friday. i am stil wondering where should i head to. i like both TV & journalism. well i can do both which is TV journalism. ha.

but well, i noe marketing is kinda out for me now. imean, i did think mktg was interesting in yr1 but i'd figure out i will enjoy TV & journalism more. But i alws feel less competent when i compare myself 2 the rest of the CMMers. Always feel tat their English is much more powderful than me.

Bt i am thankful for the numerous opportunities tat have been given 2 me. i really thank God tat he just provides it for me though i dun noe how much of it will really help me in my future career. there have been so many chances... n i just feel so blessed.

On one hand, i feel passionate about the media. but on the other hand, i think i have other callings as well like counselling & social work. & i wanna work after i graduate but my parents want me 2 continue studying.

i thought i could like take my own sweet time 2 think thru all these but well, sem2 is abt to end soon! so yeah.. things r kinda moving realli fast!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home