Olive.tree

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

gals BS day

another great day. met up with the "older gals" in my church. cindy, cynthia, karen, mich lim & my sis for a BS in cin's granny's place. tx to cynthia for the nice dinner! n to michelle for preparing d consolidation. n tanks to God for his great work!

n finally, we finished our editinG!! n putting in our music! n credits n DIGITIZING out!!! yeah... tat calls for a celebration man!!
WE FINISHED
SINGLE CAM GRP PROJECT- DRAMA!
YEAH x 100000!!
ha.. i am crazy. see wad CMM can do to ya. potential O leavers, u wanna join us??haa

i think my blog needs a change.. anyone wanna design a new blog skin for me??? i will treat u to color~ one from business canteen!

passing by those places just reminds me of u. n me. n us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home