Olive.tree

Monday, April 04, 2005

Up in the nite

It's 4.54am and well i just helped my friend with a short video clip for her presentation tmr..actually its only in a few hrs.

yes... i noe it sounds crazy but i have to help my best friend rite? aniwae, meiwen did even more work than me with da photos. great job babe!

The layout of this blog has changed cos i think the more i look at my previous one, it loooks more & more childish. I also decided tat tagboards r quite unneeded and probably comments will be a better choice for ppl 2 leave their thoughts on my entries.

its 5am & my hunger pangs r annoying me n it doesnt help tat i ate a 10 course dinner just hrs before this. probably post up the pix some other day..

i think i shld get some sleep. it's such a nice & cool nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home