Olive.tree

Thursday, May 12, 2005

For my pal...

I met up with my JC pal Feng tonite. It was really great talking to her about updates in our lives, career paths & all.

Even though we hardly meet, whenever we meet, there's so much 2 share & talk. I mean in terms of character & interests, we r quite different but yet sometimes there's just this connection between us tat has not ceased since our JC days.

& she's really one fren tat i have been keeping close contact with in the past years. I thank God for her & i really hope i can be there more for her.

Feng, if u r reading this, just wanna thank u for being such a great pal these yrs & for nt giving up on this frenship. I really hope we can still like meet up at Hougang Pt often when we start work... get married & settle down in future. Ha ha

take care & please just drop me a call or anithing when u need someone to talk to k?

2 Comments:

  • Thanks carmen for this awfully sweeet entry.I hope that this wonderful chemistry we have will never cease to sizzle!heh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 PM  

  • You are welcome! ha its unusual for me 2 get mushy & sweet but yeah this one goes out 2 ya.

    By Blogger FI Youths, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home