Olive.tree

Monday, July 18, 2005

Dream on... NKF

Haven't been really catching with up with the news recently. But well, i made sure i read the entire NKF saga which is the talk of the town now.

As i was discussing over dinner with Bin & Cheok, i realised the power of media. It has the power to make or break. The yearly televised charity shows make people believe that NKF's patients are really bery needy. and we really need 2 help 'em becos they helped alot of people.

And now, with the revelation of the courtcase by another media company, Mr. Durai has bid farewell to his monthly $25,000 salary!

So people out there, better to nice to us media people!!or else... HA.


And the outcome of all these thinking --> a really weird dream.

I dreamt that Mr. Goh C*** T*** visited me and my extended family. Dun ask me for what, it was a dream. and dreams usually dun make sense. Then, we took a foto with him. Then out of nowhere, someone in my family kept repeating the word "peanuts, peanuts peanuts" non-stop, in a very irritating manner.

Then Mr Goh told us to shut up and keep quiet. I guessed he din like us poking at his wife.

I hope you understand what I meant by that. But it was a very weird but farnie dream. Ha. Maybe i will dream about the golden tap tonight.

Out-

3 Comments:

  • hahahahahhaa........


    Faith

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 PM  

  • HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO. *pants*


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 PM  

  • ally relax. dun get asthmatic

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home