Olive.tree

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fall out

Was just talking to some people today & realised that in CMM, there are many pairs of buddies/good friends who used to be so close.

But now, they are not even on talking terms. (due to various reasons & i dun mean busyness as a reason for drifting apart)

Hmm, i thought it was pretty sad cos it really shows the vulnerability of friendships? Today, you might be hanging out with this person. Then the next day you might not even want to talk to him/her cos of some really bad misunderstandings.

I thank God that it hasn't happened to me. Maybe it will someday but i think unlikely cos God really guards me in this aspect. And also due to my character & the way i look at friendships.

I think i am pretty tolerant when it comes to friendships. Even at times when i am angry or upset with a person, i wouldn't really vocalise it out. Sometimes, i will complain abit. But after that, everything goes back to normal. I dun really bear grudges on people.

Then it could also be because of the wide network of friends i have. I know Bin has mentioned this before, I kind of spread myself too thin sometimes. I have pockets of friends everywhere but the friendship level with everyone is just to a certain level.

Even my best friend on earth only hears what i want or am willing to tell her.

I guess the person I share the most honest with is Jesus Christ because before my Lord, i have no qualms & no worries about exposing myself.

But still, I am thankful to all the friendships that i have built within these 3 years in TP. Thank You all my pals. I can't guarantee that we will be friends forever, but i will work on it to treasure the bonds between us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home