Olive.tree

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

argh.. cun believe myself actually bought a coke by mistake.. n i dun particularly like coke becos
i dun realli like sweet stuff..

yesh..for a girl...i am strange but i realli dun realli fancy cakes, chocolates or ice-creams.

for popcorn, i prefer mine salty. i like savory food! pizzas, fries, sausages, ham etc are alwz my favorite!
its just strange lahz..how some girls fight their way to resist fattening ice-creams but i dun...

but all the deep-fried stuff is all not 2 good either.

all alone in skol now.. yiyun went out with her grp mates to take fotos. ru has gone for an interview..
class is over but i gtta wait till 6pm for fd hygiene lect..theres a quiz today!!! cun wait for the subject 2
be over..but at least the notes helped me to do my journalism article..haa..hey who says purchasing groceries
is for housewives huh... all of us can play a part hor!! haa

exam's on 20th!! so tat means hols start from 20thapril!!!! yeazh...wad wonderful news..i think i gtta do some major clean up of my room..n realli major. I have decided somethings realli dun belong to my room animore..
tats why i just threw out my big magnifying glass tat my primary skol tutor gave to me..
n theres more to be thrown out.. i realli ought 2 learn from my cousin Mr. Ryan Sean Benjamin Tan Yihong..
r u reading this?? haa.. but his room is neat lahz..so nice.. felt veri comfortable n cosy.. i ought 2 be more organised yahz..

enuff of rambling..back 2 serious stuff





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home