Olive.tree

Friday, March 05, 2004

today was kinda fun day.. i guess wad because we had per comm evaluation on our grooming..hhaa..

first time i take my dressing so serious... n Bernard n Iskandar looks rather different today! n so is ru... n she looks
rather good too..tats whad i told her.

i wasnt too bad lah just tat i slouched. old habits die hard. jialat man.

irony is tat the jacket tat kaiyan lent me looked better on me than my own pants!! haa.. aniwae thanks Kaiyan for lending me your jacket.. dunno if shld get one full set. i only wished my uncle was still staying at my hse cos he could do tailormade sets for pple but now hes in Malaysia so abiit hard...

mmp was quite interesting for once cos mg hoo shared alot of interesting things with us. i think its much better than
things shared from the textbook.

cun believe the week is over! n i am so glad tat my action and architecture shots r all done!!!

nezt up
1. term paper for mmp
2. grp project for mmp and per comm
3. iwa2 outline
4. more fotos!!!!!!!

i want my holidays!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home