Olive.tree

Sunday, October 24, 2004

feeling chilly now.

wind of fan blowing me off.

had fish n chips alone at my hse kopitiam. had been wanting it for a long while but when i finally had an entire plate 2 myself. it din seemed so nice. i left all the fried skin on the plate. i din finish the coleslaw also

slept for a few hrs in the afternoon. qt shiok siah. drove my sleepiness away.

been online since 8pm? all d guys arnd me r driving me mad.

my cousin says if both of us dun get married, we will marry each other.

he's mad. i told him its incest besides, he's only 16 n i treat him like my blood brother.

but yes, its a silly joke. we just laughed it off.

finished editing d christmas skit. will be more or less directing d drama. anyone interested to watch on 25thdec? please let me know.. hopefully, some of ya can come n give me ur support :)

this week will be going out week. wed with huiming. thurs with xiuyi. fri likely with casey. subject 2 changes bt hope can go out with 'em.

i love holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home