Olive.tree

Thursday, November 04, 2004

me: hello, ah ma? you called me? (in dialect of cos)

Ah ma: No... oh ya, how come you only appeared on tv once? (huh? i think she meant how come i din get into the 3rd round of the silly game show)

me: no la..no la..can i speak to Mandy?

me: Hi, Mandy. u called me?

Gwen: Ya, ask you tmr wad time we going wild wild wet?

me: Oh who's going? all of you?

Gwen: I think so. cos Mandy say she needs to go out at 10 o'clock.

me: Oh, you are Gwen, not Mandy. where's Mandy?

Gwen: She's showering.

me: Okay, so is she going with us?

Gwen: I dunno.

me: Uh... why dun u ask her to call me when she comes out of the shower?

Gwen: Okay.

That marks the end of a confusing conversation between me, my small cousins Mandy(i mean Gwenda) & my ma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home