Olive.tree

Saturday, October 30, 2004

another week has just passed like tat.. so fast!

yesterdae was both a good & bad day for me. i went out with casey & yinglan to watch sky captain! it was great... so film noir. excellent stuff though nt the best i have seen but i liked it! din waste my $7.50 at all.

dere r a few movies i wanna watch...

1. wimbledon (wanna catch kirsten dunst! but prob not..cos no $$)
2. maria full of grace
3. shark tale (this is a must!! i prob watch with spencer. he loves such stuff n we just talk n-stop abt it! )

then we went mos burger to eat. i thought the chicken was not 2 bad but after eatting it, i had a terrible headache. well, call it a migraine. that lasted almost 5-6 hrs. & well, i had to catch a performance at sgh so i cldnt go home yet.

after i had a shower, i thought it'd be arite. then it came back again. i had no idea. i guess it was d weather. cold weathers make me feel sick sometimes.

aniwae i finally managed to sleep at 1am after taking 2 panadols. din really wanna take panadols cos its not good 2take painkillers 2 often but really had no choice.

i woke up this morning. gt a bit of shock seeing my sister at my table. scary. ha. she just came back from working night shift.

dere we go again, repeating my daily events in my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home