Olive.tree

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Today

Did quite a bit stuff today. Friends came over for meeting in morning. Then went to eat KFC with DZ, Fiona & Keith Ong.

Then they wanted 2 watch movie, so we headed down to Keith's place in Yishun. It was a pretty long walk but his place was very beautifully decorated. Very country-styled and his room looks quite cosy too.

We watched The Interpreter and my.. Nicole Kidman is so georgous! And I love Sean Penn! Anyway just when we were watching the last 15 min of the show..suddenly the player stopped!

Keith's DVD player was getting abit burned.

Alamak. I had to rush down to Pastor's place so well, no choice had to leave earlier. Really had fun getting 2 noe them better. Though its quite sad that i wun be seeing them so regularly. =(

****

It's only a few more hours to official SIP. Am pretty nervous actually cos i am kinda alone though Malar's in the same building but she's in a different department.

Kinda like dunno what to expect, who i will meet? Will my colleagues be nice? What is my boss like?

BUt i guess i will learn to put all this anxiety into God's hands and not be afraid. Since he has placed me there. I believe it will be a great place to grow and learn.

That's abt it. Time 2 sleep. More updates tmr =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home