Olive.tree

Friday, July 22, 2005

HAPPIEEEE BIRTHDAY!

Hi all!

Today's my sister's birthday! So I just wanna wish her a very happy 21st birthday! Shall dedicate this entry to you since I am too broke to buy any present for you.

Thanks for being such a wonderful sister to me. Even though I am the older one, sometimes I feel as if you r the older one helping me out and stuff.

I admire your compassion and courage to be A NURSE! It's truly remarkable and I think your job is gonna touch so many lives.. So continue to work hard on it!

Well, 21 years old! Cannot behave like a kid anymore (look who's talking? HA) Must be more mature and plan more for the future.. And also, dun make mummy angry all the time lar. Just come home earlier & dun talk back at her okay?

And what else, oh yes let me use the computer more often lar! Ha. Cos you are such a nice person rite?

But well, I hope you can grow more & more in Christ and let God be leading you in your life to shine for him.

My sentences are so disjointed and I am typin in real lousy English. but who cares lar, since my sister's english also not that good. I am just tryin 2 match to her standards.

haahaha

8 Comments:

  • I was thinking.. so sweet till I read the last paragraph~ Yeah happie bdae to Juliana!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

  • Faints.


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • your sis is 21 already?! goodness gracious me..mama mia! now i feel old..but someone still said i looked younger than my gf whose 22 so it can't be all that bad! haha..anyway happy birthday carmen's sis! i kind of forget your name..but please DO NOT poke me with an injection needle i should end up in your care next time..it hurts! but i guess you know that already..hmm..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 PM  

  • oh yes..your sis' name is juliana..silly me..haha..now i remember..well ok actually i got it from the first comment! :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 PM  

  • Ha.. chey i thought who was rare guest!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  

  • what chey? kaoz..ok lor..then next time i make myself scarce! -poof-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 PM  

  • no lar! u r welcomed to drop by.. pls come pls come.

    heee

    anyway should meet you up one of these days? I think i havent seen you in years?!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 AM  

  • miss me and my crapping ar? haha..my hp number hasn't changed since last time so shouldn't be too hard to find me! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home