Olive.tree

Saturday, April 03, 2004

i am here. finally

i have been reading blogs but dunno why haven been writing mine.

for the first time in a sat, i reached home at seven +..bathed, came online since 8 n have
been d.l midis..haa..it was fun.. cos some of the christian midis are just so cute... some was
the thum..thum grand piano kind but there were those tat were really jazzy..

i wish i wish someday i cld play like tat..

well, i was just playing arnd with the keyboard just now in my sis rm but id never get a chance
2learn all tat i guess.

i just pray tat someday God will allow me 2 do so in Heaven..somehow..i wanna play for the congregation
i wanna play all the songs i love n sing at the top of my voice!!~~

tmr we r going bernards hse n ru cun go..wich means i am the only gal again!!!

cun wait for skol 2 be over.. i dun wanna go to tampines for a mth.. i swear i can walk to my bustop, board 72, take 69 eyes closed... i want my break!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home