Olive.tree

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

haven updated for a long time.. maybe write some stuff before i leave for batam on monday for church camp!!..woo hoO!! looking fwd to geting away siah!! seems like a lot of churches having church camp tat week also cos mani frens of mine seemed to be going too..

oh yah.. i am in class 01..gonna take film theory, so in the same class as pple like shufen, sharon, yinglan etc.. kinda really happie i got my elective n the bonus! i got Jap for my CDs!! yeah.. praise God indeed.. cos it has alwas been a dream to either learn an instrument properly or study Jappie! heard from my fren tat it is not 2 bad as long as one studies hard for it...so i guess shld be fine for me.. cun wait for skol 2 start!!

okok.my entry is kinda full of exclamation marks cos i am really typing tis at a veri fast rate. n trying 2 talk in MSN with my church youths....but a few pple r talking at the same time.. n i think i am lagging behind.. nvm...

in case for those who r wondering what have i been doing this holiday.. (actually like who cares rite..haha..stop deluding yourself carmen) i have been busy attending sessions at a Christian youth org called SIngapore Youth FOr Christ.they r organising many sessions on interesting topics such as "Why does God allow suffering", "Cool Looks", "Fasting & Praying" etc.. i am also meeting up some youths for BIble studies n also my church youths to help them with their Chinese O level wich I am so glad its finally over!!! haa.. cun imagine i managed to study so mani words tat time..so tough!!

holidays have been a fulfilling time as I reflect on a lot of things in my life N i am also really glad 2 take a break from school work n assignments to be serving God in a greater capacity which i really truly enjoy! I feel that there r many interesting lessons tat i learn n grow in my character as I serve God in the different areas.

really truly thankful. n now the thankful soul is kinda hungry.

so carmen ouT! heh :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home