Olive.tree

Friday, July 02, 2004

y r dere pop ups in the world?
whu on earth looks at them or even clicks on them?
if they do..can they appear on the comps of those pple who do click on the pop ups?
I for one, DO NOT!!!

okay tat kinda sounded a bit angry. alrite actually i am nt tat angry..just a little irritated

aniwae today is FRIDAY! n its super duper fast! i am so glad I managed to finish up my BMR & multi cam wsheets on time! I swear i was finishing my wsheets on bus 72 tDae... thank God i managed to finish shading all the t/f blah blah

radiO was kinDa fun today.. i prefer my recorded voice actually..i noe i am the odd one out but somehow i just tink i sound nicer on the machine..hah

we had apel 2dae n the sinseh was super duper enthu! he's actually qt a sincere person about teachin apel...so let's all be nicer to him

argh...no green cards pop-ups! I am nt going US!

well, going out soon to watch a play...

have a nice wkend folks!

God Bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home