Olive.tree

Sunday, November 07, 2004

wads wrong with d world, mama?

i clicked on at least a few pple on msn. but they din even reply at all. sometimes i wunder, are they too busy? or dun wanna talk 2 me.

i guess its the latter. otherwise they will tell me they r busy rite? well, of cos i am guilty of tat but tats like really rare.

well, if u dun wanna talk 2 me, y even bother adding me to ur msn list?

but well at least jolene & minming din ignore me. haa..

we started rehearsals for the drama yesterdae. everyone had fun testing out the costumes. i feel tat this time is really much harder for me to direct the drama because its set in the olden times. maybe shld watch some vcd to capture the feelings..n observe the actions. it will be qt different but i am really excited about it!

in fact i am so excited about everything tis holiday! other than d christmas drama, i will be going chalet & then there's the mission trip n also my church youth camp.

i am also excited about school just tat nt so excited its starting in dec.. sigh. bt then again, think its gonna be a fun semester becos of d radio n tv modules!!haa

okay super high now!!! better go n take some medicine 2 calm myself down!! haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home