Olive.tree

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

1st day of work

Well, first day of work was pretty cool as i met my colleagues and supervisors who briefed me on my job scope & orientated me arnd the building.

The colleagues that went with me for lunch were pretty young, mainly those in their 20s.

After lunch, thought there wasnt much to do but in the end, one of the editors asked me to help her come up with some scripts for Arts Central & also select some good shots from this series of documentaries.

That kept me quite busy till about 6pm. Hanged around a while, wanted to wait to say "bye" to supervisor properly but didnt see her in sight for quite a while, so left a note on her table.

Tmr will be pretty exciting cos I am gonna follow the producer for shoots!

From the sounds of it, I think I will learning quite a lot of stuff from this internship. Though it's gonna be hard work, I am thankful for whatever opportunities I can learn.

2 Comments:

  • Wish u all da at ur work place!:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

  • hey thanks!

    catch up with ya when u return from thailand?

    By Blogger FI Youths, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home