Olive.tree

Friday, June 10, 2005

To be the best

It's about my pride, isn't it? I keep wanting myself to be very good, to be better than others.

I feel upset when I can't do certain things well and right. But as I reflected, it wasn't so much about not being able to get my tasks done.

Am just paranoid about wanting people to have good impressions of me.

I really need to get out of all these crap, i need to learn new things. I should let my guard down and stop getting caught up in all these unnecessary stuff that is stressing me up.

(In other more cheerful news...)

Have you guys watched Lost? I have just watched the 2nd episode and i think my whole family is so glued to it! I must keep my Thurs nites free!!! I am a sucker for such shows..cool cast, great plot, mysterious stuff ongoing.

5 Comments:

  • I am worse.


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 PM  

  • As long as you tried your best, it's enough :) Serious.. Don't be overly harsh on yourself..

    I love "Lost" too! Haha, I like mysteries and thrillers too!
    I also love "Desperate Housewives" for the same reasons but pple have thrown me the "Bimbo" look -_-"

    By Blogger So Angeline, at 2:19 AM  

  • Angeline: Yeah! We could like sit together and watch.. Haa. i only caught abit of Desperate Housewives but yeah. i think it's quite farnie too.

    By Blogger FI Youths, at 12:59 AM  

  • BE THE BEST! Kill the one who did better than you. HAHAHHA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 PM  

  • Then tv transmissions will cease.

    becos i killed the entire team of producers. Ha Ha.

    By Blogger FI Youths, at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home