Olive.tree

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Day 02

Went to work slightly later, then set off to Compassvale Primary to shoot some stuff for Racial Harmony Day. It was like reliving the days of single-cam except that i was more of AP instead of director on the set.

Realised that my colleague Julane stays in Hougang and was from the same primary school as me! Since she's only 3 years older than me, we must have been in the same session before. World is really small man, though i cun remember much of her. Ha.

Shooting was pretty tough cos we had to fight off the crowds, sounds of aeroplanes and whatnots. In the end, we only had lunch at 4pm.

Still trying to blend into the work place now. I think I am still pretty quiet(for once). At lunch, most of the time I am just listening. But well, hopefully in months to come, can get to know my colleagues better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home