Olive.tree

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I am gonna be a mother...

It's 12 and i can sense my bed calling me.... but well, not yet! just not yet!

Got 2 prepare my sharing for tmr's session at LF's hse. Then, also the countless times i have to reedit my scripts.

My writing really sucks, pls teach me how to improve my writing skills, people?

I need to read more. MORE MORE MORE!

I am voicing a cross-promo tmr!! Ha Ha. Looking fwd to it man. In case you haven't heard the chinese promo on radio about Project Pilot, the one who says she's a nurse is me! (wah piang. wad lousi english is this?)

Anyway today we did some shooting with Patricia Mok who's involved with our Kids Central's drama. And when she saw me wiping off the perspiration of one of our talents, Duane.. she asked...

Pat: Are you his mother?
Me: No...
Pat: Are you his manager?
Me: No...
Pat: Woahhh.. then how come you wipe his sweat for him?
Me: Ha...

She must be hoping there are more of such "baomu" at channel 5/8! Ha..

5 Comments:

  • You are his bus auntie.

    Bernard

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

  • I am not!!!

    I am only bus auntie on Sunday... Ha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 AM  

  • MA!


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM  

  • You wrote ("I am gonna be a mother...")

    Now you deny (carmen said...
    I am not!!! )

    You can't handle the truth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 PM  

  • Muahha.. Who's the last person arh? Is it yeow ann...

    or someone trying to mimick him???

    Quick speak the truth!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home