Olive.tree

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I need to...

- get a new ATM card cos i misplaced my old one. it's somewhere in the hse. i just cun find it!

But in a way, it's a gd thing not to have an ATM card, if not i think i will just draw out all my cash & spend excessively.

- pay my long OVERDUE library fines. I think i owed NLB for years liao.

COS i always have a problem of not returning my books on time. Maybe it's a better idea not to have a library card at all.

PLUS

- new hairdo?
- new clothes?
- new man in my life?

But only if he looks like this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ha ha =P

5 Comments:

  • He won CCTV Award Most Fav. Singer in Taiwan. Then he sang Sun Moon Inside Heart. [Repeated info]



    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM  

  • n u need 2 wake up! wahahaha!!

    By Blogger icchan CXHA, at 10:48 AM  

  • He is yummy..... Inevitable. Wonder if he likes guys

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

  • My blog's boy cuter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

  • Ally: thanks for your latest info! I thank all his fans on behalf of him!

    Ah Hao: I am wide awake. tats why i said this!

    Inevitable sounds sooooo familiar!!!!

    Anonymous: Hi!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home