Olive.tree

Saturday, August 13, 2005

SLEEPING BEAUTY

Trying to listen to the songs on radio but the TV set in the living room is drowning out every part of it.

I am feeling sleepLY!

I fell asleep while Ally & Bin were working on PP at my place last nite. It always happens! I fall asleep when pple r at my house. It's like so embarrassing. They woke me up when they were leaving my place... Then i went back 2 sleep again.

Then i slept till 11 plus tis morning. I really needed the rest man! Cos i have been sloggin so hard for the weekdays & weekends are always burnt out for ministry, friends & church blah blah.

Then after St E i went to great world with my mum. And while she was talking 2 her friend, i sensed my sleeping bug hitting me. Sheesh.. How can i feel sleeply in a foodcourt?

Well, I finally took a 5 min power nap while the bus travelled from orchard to dhoby ghaut.

It's time 2 hit the bed! Even though it's only 1109. oh man, i am growing older or wad?

2 Comments:

  • nana: haa! carmen's becoming a sleeping beauty! ay,try sleeping when you're standing in a bus jam packed with people. heeee.

    By Blogger smile like you mean it, at 1:51 AM  

  • haa.. i doubt i can do tat man!!! unless i am really tired..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home