Olive.tree

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blogging privacy

Went to watch Must Love Dogs-courtesy of Cheok's free tix. Not too bad a show, I must say. Diane Lane is so beautiful! She's old but yet so charming... Loved the soundtrack too! And surprise! Vince & Denise also were in the same cinema as us. Then later we went 2 meet up with Bin & Ally at Pepper Lunch.

XXX

His blog is down for some reason. And my gut feeling tells me it has gotta do with me. I shouldn't have left the tag there. But i just wanted to encourage him that someone is praying for him. I mean it doesn't matter if I know him or not right?

For the first time, I wasn't just kaypohing around. I was truly concerned about his situation. But well, now i can only just pray for him and hope tat everything is fine.

I think those reading this will be clueless about it but really, it's this whole issue of privacy of blogging. Like some bloggers can't wait to share their life stories to the whole world. While others just only want their good friends to read their online anecdotes.

Well, well. Which category do you fall into?

3 Comments:

  • I am both a exhibitionist and a private person.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM  

  • Then what do you exhibit? You hardly update your blog now also!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 PM  

  • I prefer writing stories then documenting my life.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home