Olive.tree

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

my full stop doesnt work it ends up like tat >>>>> why huh??

aniwae spend tonite checking mails & chatting kinda enjoy the times i can tok to my friends abt aniting under d sun

my msn list is full!!! but i dun tink i will create another acct lah in the next few weeks wun have so much to talk also

my jap test is next week! gulpzzzzzzzz scary scary!! but learning it has been fun & i am very thankful to be in my informal grp with pple like vincent haikel janice delong etc
u guys prob wun read tis but aniwae kinda enjoyed your company makes the learning so fun
esp today when we were d first grp to answer everything correct

i thank God managed to study a bit of jap after bmr today

I thank God to have talked to charles today u kinda encouraged me in my sharing though u wun be reading tis hope u can join us more often

i thank God i tok to gloria & alexis at dinner today accidentally actually it wasnt an accident it was God"s divine appt

dun believe? haaa

i thank God i am alive today

He is good

goodnite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home