Olive.tree

Thursday, November 18, 2004

back from chalet.

had fun, tired but overall thank God for everything that took place.

thank God i am stil alive after 2 nights of bbq. ha actually din eat much also. thank Casey & Yinglan for dropping by also. the swim was good. haa.. though we were in d rain.

had fun getting 2 noe some pple better thru this chalet, esp qiaoli, ilango & eric. & of cos james who tickled my funny bones so much.. haaa. n of cos silly roger with the silly ktv blunder

me: hey.. sing leh..

roger: you got what vcds..

me: backstreet boys.. guang liang..zhou hua jian(emil chau)

roger: what? zhu ba jie?? (pigsy, monkeygod's friend)

me: muahhhhaaaaaaa

well, if there were zhu ba jie ktv vcd.. haa, i am sure gonna buy it!

n happy birthday to michelle lim yiwen! u r 21 finally!! hope you like my silly little movie clip.. din realise u like the smashmouth song..n best thing tat i have gotten some potential clients from ya friends who asked me 2 do their video clips for their weddings..haaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home