Olive.tree

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

tired. eyes almost closing but waiting for a fonecall.

i realised tat i lack patience. n before the session ended, i even told my grp mates tat i wanted 2 be more patient but on my way home, i lost my patience again. at my fren.

i felt very bad about it. its not the first time n i kept tinking abt it while showering. but i was beri pricked so when he called me after my shower, the first thing i did was to apologise.

to my surprise, he actually also wanted 2 sms me because he also felt he was abit impatient during our discussion on d bus.

well, so all's well. =)

tmr's gonna be a long day. supposed 2 be at yellowstone but they cancelled the shooting becos one of the host's dad has been hospitalised. praying he'll be fine. but well, i will be going for some Bible study sessions. at nite, gonna recee venue for christmas programme

thurs going sentosa 2 help mich lim.

fri & sat hopefully got production.

busy week.

good nite all





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home