Olive.tree

Monday, August 29, 2005

Random

Like of all things, my aircon is down. Irony is that I rarely use it unlike my folks & sister who switch it on everyday.

I suspect it decided to go bonkers since it feels under-utilised.

Well.

We only have 2 more months to end of SIP! Time flies huh. Aug is coming to an end and Sept is just rnd the corner.

Even though there's lotsa stuff for me to do at work, I for the million times, am really thankful 2 be at Tv12. Other than the skills I have picked up, i really appreciate the friendly working environment and flexible work hrs.

And my supervisor just amuses me whenever she thanks me for every little thing i do. Good lar... before she starts scoldin me again.

I am supposed 2 be doing some work lar but i am like so sian.. have been wasting time surfin n dunno doing what!

Okay better go and update my logbook with my boring entries.

1 Comments:

  • i used 2 have a tag board. but it was very quiet and not many pple use it. so i decided 2 take it down.

    anyway probably change the design soon. when erm, i have the time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home