Olive.tree

Saturday, September 17, 2005

10 random useless facts

1. I just rebonded my hair for the 4th time
2. My room aircon is spoiled and it hasn't been fixed for weeks.
3. I really need to exercise.
4. My brain seems to be fried.
5. I have a urge to sing KTV cos tats the only chance i will ever be a superstar.
6. My sense of fashion is crap.
7. I wanna get contacts!
8. My dental appointment is long overdue!
9. I love to just stone & daze around actually.
10. I really really need a break.

4 Comments:

  • haha..carmen! these are not facts! this is more like a to-do list! ok except maybe point number 6! hehe.. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

  • Hahah hmm sounds like u r looking forward to a major revamp!6 more weeks before school start then go revamp.. at least u got the hair done :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 PM  

  • To do list? Oh gee.. i din realise tat it ended up sounding like tat..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 AM  

  • Get the contacts and lose the glasses.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home