Olive.tree

Monday, December 05, 2005

King Kong

It's the year 1987. My parents brought me to watch King Kong Lives in a cinema in Balestier. I was only about 4. Either put off by the darkness or freaked out by the huge gorilla, my mum said i insisted on running out of the cinema. So, we never finished watching the show.

It's the year 2005. I am really looking forward to watching King Kong(2005). I've promised to bring my parents there. But i am quite sure this time round, i won't run out of the cinema. =)

4 Comments:

  • hey..i remember that picture! i think i went to the science centre to see it. it was roaring and all! quite cool though

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 PM  

  • oops...faith here

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 PM  

  • I ran out of ET when I was 5. I thought ET was a scary alien.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 PM  

  • To Ber: Ha.. guess we have our fair share of movies that traumatised our childhood.

    By Blogger FI Youths, at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home