Olive.tree

Thursday, March 16, 2006

梦。拼图

I watch very little TV. But deliberately sat down to watch a Channel U drama just now-Dream Chasers by the Superstar finalists cos' was looking out for scenes that were filmed at TP.

Despite the flaws, I actually quite like the show. I think it's very refreshing though the acting is quite raw & some of the lines are a bit weak.

Some of the themes are certainly quite cliche, like dying parents, misunderstandings & love triangles but it's certainly a good break from the typical Channel 8-I kill you, you kill me kinda shows.

I think once in a while, it's nice to watch shows about how relationships develop between people. Pure & innocent kinda love ... Ha, I guess I'm the target market that they are looking for.. or maybe I see bits & pieces of myself in those characters!!! Oops...

So well I'm just gonna ignore the flaws & try and sit by the tv set every Thursday... 8.30pm!!

1 Comments:

  • i heard they suck, so i'm not going to watch them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home