Olive.tree

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's over?

surreal.

it's finally sinking in. That tomorrow, I wake up to no pressing deadlines. no mugging 2 be done. no staying up late trying 2 finish all the work & not falling asleep at the same time!

plus dealing with all the gossips, malicious rumours, backstabbing n lies.

well, i'm okay with the above actually cos' seriously. thats what life is about. Just don't let me hear what u have to say about me... That's all.

But anyway, I felt v weird today. Rushed down in cab cos was still printing notes for vincent this morning. Then first thing i walked in, i see this square-face guy waving at me. -_-'' b4 I even found my seat.

Then, realising tat I'd had A for coursework after the exam was terrible! cos if i had known earlier, i would have studied harder for law. But anyway, one hour later.

False alarm.

I got B Plus. which ain't that bad either.. if not for the fact that... ewdteurdy atdritpt wtarfjfejs dyftewiw fdyiryeiursjdfjffhftafdkgfg

You din understand what I wrote above? It's okay. cos it's not meant 2 be understood. Ha.

Ya, after many back & forth round of going sch --> opp school, we made our way down to NTU to submit ally's application. den we hung out sillyily at jurong pt 2 take photos.

the uncle behind was v. amused. he prob thought these kids r mad. like never come jp before.

we were v stoned when we reached s'goon gardens coffee bean. but was fun recalling how JB, me & Ally became close. But i'll never forget the day ALLY saved me by lending me her liquid paper. Haa..

Video EZ opposite the cafe was too tempting so we walked in. and i walked out borrowing 3 dvds!!! Ha, i think i've been so subtly influenced by mr d's lectures. I was really happy tat i cld borrow "Crash", "Adaptation" & "Water Boys"! Can't wait to watch all!

Watching DVDs make me happy. Now you know.

Anyway, I haven't decided wad i'm gonna do tmr. I bet you haven't either?

In any case, I thank God for bringing me through...

2 Comments:

  • Well done I was alone at Jurong POint also...should have called u!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

  • is it? hiyah.. didn't know mah! What time were u dere?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home