Olive.tree

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

kinda feeling relaxed now. guess its due to the rain.
 
looking fwd to nx 2 weeks of hols! yeah.. nt tat i am gonna be playing a lot but a gd time for me to do my work, as well as meet up with my church youths!! n sleep a bit more.. cos these past few weeks have been a killer.
 
thurs is my grp's multicam project! arh..scary siah but we will just take it as it comes. after all, its the first rnd so we just try our best... all d best VIVA! i am sure u can do it! :)
 
sat is my youth's Funtasia@bbq! i am sure we gonna have fun playing at the beach, singing, listening 2 the preaching as well as d delicious bbq food..guess my fats are gonna get thicker again! haa. we hardly have such progs cos we r usually stucked in our church office every saturday so i am glad for a refreshing change. i'll prob be coming up with more ideas for outings. not too many cos tat will kill the fun of it but once in a while will be qt cool!

lalala

 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home