Olive.tree

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I hope the FI youths get 2 read this..

Am i missing out something?

I know it's silly of me to think in this way but I feel really sian that I can't go down & join the youths for their Sentosa outing 2day.

At first i thought i could & i tried 2 rush my work but after yesterday's whole day shoot I was already so tired..Den i woke up this morning & battled it for such a long time.

I thought maybe i cld do my work from 9 - 12 noon, then still go down & meet 'em. But I still have to leave arnd 5 cos of tonight's mission trip.

I dun wanna complain about the whole poly system lar. It's just me I feel, too conscious & too 认真 sometimes. I thought: Never mind lar, just go out & play today, worry about the hw later.

Can i? I tried to. But I feel bad. I haven't even started on my law assignment & BJ news & pple have already offered me help. (Thanks to the two who have helped, u noe who u r). Then how can i have the 心情 to go out and play?

Then i look at the new few days, tmr morning shepherds mtg, return equipment in afternoon. Sat afternoon gt watchnight, evening gathering with st nicks friends.

I know I have to prioritise. And prioritise means missing out so much good times with them.. I wish I cld do smtg abt it..

I am sorry to the youths that I can't be there. I know I haven't done enough for you guys these two years.

3 Comments:

  • Dajie, another 2006 resolution for you: Spend quality time doing work and rest enough in between. Giving little bits of yourself to everyone is not fair to you, or others.


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

  • Don't worry! It's ok... we all have numerous responsibilities at one point of time! Just do your best and follow through the decision to prioritise. Having fun- always got lots of opportunity one : )
    Agree with Ally.. when it's time to rest, rest. WHen it's time to give ur best shot, just give it ur best in whatever u do!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 PM  

  • Anyway it was fun but there was also rain.. I'll upload the pictures soon so that u can see also! Take care and jia u with work.. just a little more to graduation!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home