Olive.tree

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ling Ling Ling, buay icecreammmmmmmmm


I cun believe this, two days in a row, teenagers have been knocking at my door to sell me icecream!!! Thankfully i'm nt staying at home the next few days.. if not i prob faint when the nx person comes selling me icecream.

They bring ice-cream to the doorstep! Better than ordering groceries online! Next time, i hope they will sell more stuff like erm, bak chor mee, nasi lemak, otah, curry chicken, den u dun need 2 step out of the hse still got food to eat!

Ha.. i am crazy yes! Of course lar, when it's december = holidays & you still have to do so much work, who isn't? Not only me stressed, everyone arnd me also sounds stressed when they call me/IM me... So even if i try not 2 feel stressed, i get affected by my classmates as well.

I really was contemplating to write to the ministry regarding this whole poly system thing. I think it just screws up all polytechnic students & staff's lives, in a way. Esp family time! Gets everyone so confused and people misunderstanding you. When you have tests, they think u on hols. When you have hols, they ask why u not going to skol? When you have study break, they tink the hols have started.. the list goes on...

Ya, u say just explain properly to them. problem is parents are old & they rem better the plots of channel 8 dramas than my upside down timetable.

But nvm, i'm out of this system soon, 2 more months!!! Ha.. so all the best to the rest of the people!!!

p/s: pardon me for the lousi english here, am too sian to write properly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home