Olive.tree

Monday, December 26, 2005

Post Christmas

This weekend has been a busy one for me. Started off with my cousin's Eileen's wedding on 23rd, followed by Christmas eve shopping & Christmas service & family party...

I had fun at the family party cos i was in the room playing boardgames with my cousins. Felt very popular cos the kids wanted 2 play different games with me!!! Ha.. for once...It was the 1st time i bought gifts for everyone as well. Even though they were small little ones, I felt it was the thought tat counts.

Then i woke up this morning, suddenly remembering tat deadlines r due next week.

Alright, post-Christmas reality check . Bah...

Time to do work, before counting down to 2006!

A new new year resolution: LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • 2006 resolution: Healthy lifestyle.


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 AM  

  • yeah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home