Olive.tree

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Random Rantings

I am so not a mugger. As Leslie the bus driver has said, "Look on the bright side, this is the last term test you will be sitting for."

Yup, last one as long as i dun get psycho-ed into going into university by my parents. The weekly pep talks really drain me. But i will just be thankful if my mum doesn't use emotional blackmail again. The faint heart cun take it too well.

As for my dad. My ceasing of pursuing higher knowledge seems to be the cease of his importance. Since i am not going to university, he seems 2 give me the impression that there's no meaning in his life anymore.

I dun understand why it has to be mentioned in such a way. When he mentions his retirement plans, he's not happy. Shouldn't he be happier that he can finally take a break?

And yes, thanks my beloved sister for removing ur blog link from my bookmarks list.

Man, i dread to think what lies ahead for me. When March comes, when exams end. And the nagging starts again. But everytime i think of my situation, then i think about Louis' case, then i feel i am more blessed. Cos i think if my results were half as good as him, i will be dead meat by now.

Like come on, 3.9!!!! GPA. Is he human or wad?

Okay, this is abit early but anyway my new year resolution is not raise my voice and make myself sound angry when i am not. Everyone pls try & help me fulfill this for 2006!!!

What's your new year resolution???

4 Comments:

  • Maybe your Dad will see how the future for you is like, without the Uni part. In time to come.


    ally.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 AM  

  • I guess parents will always be concern for us and suggesting wat they feel is the best... Pray about this and I believe eventually they will give u their blessings watever ur decision once they r convinced that u have thought through and u r happy : )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 AM  

  • I resolve to talk less this new year....:D Pray about your further education, am sure everyone's "lost"at this point..don't worry..you're still young!

    Faith

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

  • To all,

    thanks for all the encouragement. Really hope things will be like what u guys say.

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home