Olive.tree

Friday, March 17, 2006

Okay, in the end I din take a break from blogging

It's quite irritating to see the error msg that says I've no permission to view my page -_-''.

Anyway, today was a great day. Woke up at 7 plus to run an errand for my sister, which I believe she will be eternally greatful for. Then spent some time emailing ministry stuff & chatted with Terry over phone. I seriously haven't met this dragon boater for a loooong time cos' I was away for SIP then it was his turn. So we didn't even bumped into each other at school...

Headed down to AMK to publicise Teen Games. Weather was v v hot! But enjoyed the company of the gals, esp Yixin!! She's so bubbly & livens up the whole group...somehow I feel old when I talk to her even though we are the same age..

Then, for some reason, she asked if I was choleric type?

She described them as ...

The Choleric's Emotions
  • Born leader
  • Dynamic and active
  • Compulsive need for change
  • Must correct wrongs
  • Strong-willed and decisive
  • Unemotional
  • Not easily discouraged
  • Independent and self sufficient
  • Exudes confidence
  • Can run anything
Which everyone at the table agreed! *Chuckles. I came back and did the test, well yes.. I'm 50% choleric. This is quite in line with the DISC test where I also scored as high D.

Sometimes, I really don't wish to fall into this category. Especially when you're a girl.. cos this group of people are rare in the society and the descriptions of these people sound very scary! I mean if you're a guy it's cool to be a leader in the army, church or office..but for a girl, it's like erm.. Xena?

Well, but I cannot deny how God has used his side of me to minister to people. I've learnt to accept it as part of who I'm though I will consciously try to minimise the negative attributes of myself in this area...

If God has made me this way, I supposed he has a reason and purpose. For the very fact that only a small percentage of people in this world are like this... well, I ought to learn to be more thankful that I'm unique & use this area of giftedness, right?

Hey peeps, go try the test and see which group you are in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home